Project Planning and Management
For over a decade, Astyra has been providing comprehensive project planning and management. Through innovative design, meticulous planning, and expert technical know-how, we help companies quickly and efficiently achieve their goals.
Here are examples of our Project Planning and Management expertise:
- Defining operational and technical requirements.
- Designing an organizational framework that effectively supports strategic requirements.
- Implementing business processes, roles, activities, tools, and performance measurements.
- Integrating projects across physical locations, organizational boundaries, and business disciplines.
- Producing architectural requirements and IT standards.
- Creating migration plans to ensure a smooth transition.
We offer a wide range of solutions that can be scaled to fit any client.
Assisting with client equipment purchases by determining user’s hardware needs, researching cost and feasibility, acquiring equipment, installing media, and delivering equipment to the site.
Providing network solutions for the “connected” office through designed sharing of software, data, and physical resources such as printers and Internet connections. This includes CAT-5 wiring (voice & data), equipment purchase, and server & workstation configuration. Supported network operating systems include Windows NT, Windows 2000, UNIX, Novell and Linux.
Implementing telephony solutions by determining client needs and designing and installing a solution suitable for their environment. This includes coordination and project management with carriers, interconnect system providers, full onsite system configuration and end user training.